Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I heart SAM's Club

Went to Sam's club today. I used to hate Sam's. I also used to go without a list and spend a fortune. Now I heart Sam's. I have a list of items I know cost me less there. I buy my list and I go home. No extras.

Today I got:
eggs
bacon bits (to dress up my salads a bit)
mini sweet peppers (no clue why their peppers are cheaper than anywhere else around here)
ranch dressing
sharp cheddar
smart balance in the BIG tub (has no lactose, but is full-fat so has been working fine on Atkins)
broccoli florets (for dipping and steaming)
dill pickles in the BIG jar


I tried to get Slim Jims for Andy (he works a 10 hour day with a 45 minute drive each way and sometimes these make his drive home tolerable), but no one had them. Not Sam's. Not Walmart.

So far today--- egg salad with cucumber slices, 40 oz water, salad with bacon bits/mini peppers/ranch dressing, one cup coffee and one diet coke.

No comments: