Friday, June 20, 2008

Day One

I started Atkins Induction today. I have tried other things in the past, and this one is the one that is easiest for me to do. It is pretty straight forward: don't eat sugar, any kind of grain product, or anything but what is on this list. You can't get much simpler than that. My main fear is always that I will get bored with it.

Today's schedule: Day off
1. drop off son 2 at basketball camp at 9
2. grocery shop
3. pick up son 2 at basketball camp at noon
4. clean house
5. do laundry
6. stop by cell phone place and do some phone updates
7. dinner with family
8. walk
9. set up for a working weekend

Today's menu plan:

Breakfast: 3 fried eggs with freshly ground pepper, 30oz water
snack idea: leftover steak
Lunch: salad with grilled chicken breast (grilled an entire bag of them last night)
Dinner: burgers and broccoli
snack idea: sugar free jello

Things I did last time that helped me:
drank water before allowing myself to drink anything else
do not try and give up caffeine... it will make the family miserable
eat whenever I started to get hungry instead of waiting
read www.lowcarbfriends.com message boards for ideas
did it with my hubby
tracked with fitday.

Happy Day 1.

No comments: